Now manufacturing Tier One and Tier Two hospital/isolation rooms including nurses’ stations, to allow for any combination of hospital or medical facility rooms to be delivered.
Our team is ready to help you plan your project.
HOSPITAL ROOM DETAILS
The rooms arrive at the needed location fully finished and we’ve designed them as plug-and-play. You can have as few as two rooms or as many as 1,000 rooms together. These units can sit right in a parking lot or stacked multiple stories high. They do not need to go on permanent foundation.
Our team has created multi-functional room plans to allow for an order to be placed for any number or combination of needs.
A – PATIENT ROOM – STANDARD
213 SF. EACH
A – PATIENT ROOM – STANDARD
– NEGATIVE PRESSURE AIR
– MED GAS HEADWALL UNIT
– SINGLE HOSPITAL BED
– COULD HOLD TWO BEDS IF NEEDED
Every room installed with the following:
– PRIVATE BATHROOM
– 3’x3′ SHOWER
– GRAB BARS
– PRIVACY CURTAIN
– 4’x5′ EGRESS WINDOW
– 4′ ENTRY DOOR
– 8′ CORRIDOR
– FRP WALL & CEILING PANELS
– EASILY CLEANABLE
HOSPITAL LAYOUT OPTIONS
SMALL SINGLE STORY HOSPITAL
I-1 OCCUPANCY (COULD BE I-2)
SINGLE STORY HOSPITAL DETAILS
– I-1 OCCUPANCY (COULD BE I-2)
– CURRENTLY SHOWN WITH 16 ISOLATION ROOMS WITH SUPPORT
– ADDITIONAL MODS COULD BE ADDED OR REARRANGED AS REQUIRED
– LAYOUT SHOULD BE ADAPTED FOR LOCAL SITE CONSTRAINTS / NEEDS
– MODS CAN BE RELOCATED TO ANOTHER SITE AS REQUIRED
– MODS COULD BE REPURPOSED INTO OTHER USES SUCH AS HOMELESS
HOUSING, VETERAN HOUSING, OFFICES, ETC…
– MODS COULD BE STORED FOR FUTURE USE
The Hospital configuration is custom.
Choose the room type and number needed to meet the local need.
How fast are critical care rooms manufactured?
Once an order has been received, we begin the process in the most efficient manufacturing facility. We believe we can produce 1 modular unit every 1.5 hours.
At full manufacturing capacity, we will be able to manufacture 112 completed hospital rooms every 24 hours.
They will be able to be moved by a professional mover and are then able to be used again in a new location.
How far can we transport these modular rooms?
There is no limit to the distance these hospital and critical care rooms can travel inside the continental United States. They can begin shipping to the Hospital Location within minutes of completion in our factory.
Is there only one room type?
The architechture teams have designed 11 different room types to meet the needs of a working hospital. The production team is manufacturing the different rooms efficiently and shipping them completely finished and furnished.
Patient Isolation Room
ADA Patient Isolation Room
SEE ROOM TYPES
Is this a one story footprint?
The modular units can be “stacked” three stories high.
Can these units be moved and reused?
They will be able to be moved by a professional mover and used again in a new location.
CONVENTION CENTER CONFIGURATION
ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
ALTERNATIVE CARE SITES
A single module consists of 5, 6, or 7 connected rooms, set in a node around a nurses’ station.
o 5 room, 11’x52’ module o 6 room, 11’x65’ module o 7 room, 11’x75’ module
NURSE’S STATION LAYOUT
5, 6, and 7-Room Modules Available
• Internal room dimensions of 10 x 10’
• Surface mount lighting and electrical fixtures
• Electrical wired to central J box
• Vinyl flooring
• Manufactured out of high-grade SPF lumber with 2x6 exterior walls.
• Gypsum walls covered with FRP on internal walls and ceiling for easy cleaning
• Zip material on outside wall
• 23/32 OSB outer roof
• Port for central exhaust (supplied by others)
MODULE FINISHES & FUTURE USE
• Corner fan to circulate facility air (non-conditioned)
• Metal door with window
• Re-purpose units to apartments after crisis by adding code-required ADA units.
• Finished surfaces are easy-to-clean and sanitize; including the walls, floors, and ceilings
• Exterior walls will be framed for future window installation
• Kitchen and bathroom modules available for future re-purposing
• Can be shrink-wrapped and stored for future use.
Meet Now: 605 718 1001